saje saje
Hi, my name is: Naaiemah bt Mohd Esa
but you can call me: Naaiemah
Never in my life have I: had identical twins.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: currently none. but who knows in seminit dua karang ade la.
My university is: the place where school and sekolah are two different things. and its not located in glasgow.
When I’m nervous: i become a clown robot
The last song I listened to was: con ella
If I were to get married right now it would be to:
the muslim version of this guy :">

or kasi can la, some naval architect to-be out there. haha
My hijab: most of them are dark colored. boring kan
When I was young: I was young. and not dangerous at all. hoho
Last Raya: was great.
I should be: calm when things go skewed
When I look down I see: me feet
The happiest recent moment was: 2 weeks ago.
If I were a character on a TV show: then nobody would watch my show haha
I have a hard time understanding: people and accounting.
There’s these girls: who just cannot stop shopping.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: this blog? ahahah gile takde life. acah je
I want to buy: happiness with 70% off
Where do you plan to go during chinese new year: just stay here je kot doing few things
If you spent the night at my house: u'll figure that im a lazyass who likes to dig out the fridge
The world could do better without: george bush (to name a few)
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was a pulut panggang?
Most recent thing someone else bought me: a plush toy from faten
My middle name is: procrastinator
In the morning I: have nisa as my walking alarm clock (who also snoozes :p)
Last night I was: not doing my homweks.
There’s this guy I know: who had lost his interest in blogging
If I was an animal I’d be a: bird to be able to fly without learning aerodynamics and go thru the wind tunnel for a series of flight tests.
A better name for me would be: naaiemah je sudeh.
Tomorrow I am: going to record a short video for the annual dinner
Tonight I am: .. was reminiscing our 1st glider project (during 1st yr) with sha azma nisa.
My birthday is: not tomorrow
People i wanna tag: myself again. hahaha. or you, if interested loh.
++++
so, goodbye U3.
finally ive decided to uninstall the bugging U3 software built inside my pendrive. its existence was supposed to be helpful for me but i found it very distracting. esp when executed at slower comps.
the installation is irreversible. so cannot patah2 balik nak reinstall ke ape ke.
pastu sedih plak tibe2. hilang la canggih pendrive tua aku ni.

but you can call me: Naaiemah
Never in my life have I: had identical twins.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: currently none. but who knows in seminit dua karang ade la.
My university is: the place where school and sekolah are two different things. and its not located in glasgow.
When I’m nervous: i become a clown robot
The last song I listened to was: con ella
If I were to get married right now it would be to:
the muslim version of this guy :">

or kasi can la, some naval architect to-be out there. haha
My hijab: most of them are dark colored. boring kan
When I was young: I was young. and not dangerous at all. hoho
Last Raya: was great.
I should be: calm when things go skewed
When I look down I see: me feet
The happiest recent moment was: 2 weeks ago.
If I were a character on a TV show: then nobody would watch my show haha
I have a hard time understanding: people and accounting.
There’s these girls: who just cannot stop shopping.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: this blog? ahahah gile takde life. acah je
I want to buy: happiness with 70% off
Where do you plan to go during chinese new year: just stay here je kot doing few things
If you spent the night at my house: u'll figure that im a lazyass who likes to dig out the fridge
The world could do better without: george bush (to name a few)
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was a pulut panggang?
Most recent thing someone else bought me: a plush toy from faten
My middle name is: procrastinator
In the morning I: have nisa as my walking alarm clock (who also snoozes :p)
Last night I was: not doing my homweks.
There’s this guy I know: who had lost his interest in blogging
If I was an animal I’d be a: bird to be able to fly without learning aerodynamics and go thru the wind tunnel for a series of flight tests.
A better name for me would be: naaiemah je sudeh.
Tomorrow I am: going to record a short video for the annual dinner
Tonight I am: .. was reminiscing our 1st glider project (during 1st yr) with sha azma nisa.
My birthday is: not tomorrow
People i wanna tag: myself again. hahaha. or you, if interested loh.
++++
so, goodbye U3.
finally ive decided to uninstall the bugging U3 software built inside my pendrive. its existence was supposed to be helpful for me but i found it very distracting. esp when executed at slower comps.
the installation is irreversible. so cannot patah2 balik nak reinstall ke ape ke.
pastu sedih plak tibe2. hilang la canggih pendrive tua aku ni.
Comments
wan kite lupe nak mention name awak yg tag kite haha