Boring
Today I din really do anything. I got stuck with a few problems and I had to ask Koen for help – since he's one of the orang2 besar in 3-matic (the CAD software that I'm in). Nak dijadikan cerita si pakcik Koen ni (pronounce as Kun) sedang bercuti riang ria di sana because my email was replied with an auto-reply saying,
"Gotcha! Currently I am out of office. I will return on Monday November 3rd.
Kind regards,
Koen Willemsen
Nov 3rd is today, right. But people in Belgium are only available at 3pm Malaysian time, and some more Nurul said Koen always shows up late at work so I only have to expect his reply around 5-6pm Malaysian time. Habis tu, for the time being, what to do? I end up wandering around, turun bawah beli roti satu loaf kat NZ dan naik atas balik 9th floor dan toast kat pantry (lapa gile), makan jelly yg orang letak kat meja pantry, kacau2 orang lain, baca spam mail (new email sume dah habis bace), surfing google, dan stumble upon this website yang tunjuk video pasal LASIK surgery yang sangat cool dan 99% harmless, wahhh harus laser mata gua satu hari nanti!! Surf facebook, friendster, baca balik all the requirements and the guidelines kat word. Tekan2, tengok2, eh boleh write blog la dari Microsoft word. Gile gempak aku taktau pun selama ni!! Pastu lepas register my account ape sume, tada! Here I am, writing a blog post using Microsoft word. Hahaha jakun2! Should do like this more often lepas ni!!!
Sekian, liputan dari ofis yang bosan.
Naaiemah Mohd Esa
90feet above sea level. Bright Monday. 3hb November 2008. 4.52pm.
46350, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Comments