Of fisherman

Today I'm supposed to fish a whale, a big golden whale with other qualified fishermen at some isolated sea. But I couldn't make it due to some unavoidable problems like, well I have to fish another fish at another sea (the place i usually fish) which is also quite important especially it's a crucial time now, i.e. there's a lot of sick fish to nurse and also there's a big guy coming to inspect if our sea and our team of fishermen is up to standard fishing procedures or not so we have to be prepared (yeah fishermen also ada procedure what).

But getting an opportunity to catch a big golden whale is what I've been waiting for and getting a big golden whale itself is like a dream come true for me. The owner of the sea where all the golden whales are in told me no worries we'll call you again to fish here next time, but the date is still undecided. Just prepare your boat and your net or whatever fishing device that you have.

Now comes the assumptions part. What if all the qualified fishermen have fished the entire sea today and leave no more big golden whale for me to fish next time? Haih.


Susah jugak jadik fisherman ni.

Comments

a passerby said…
hahaha. susah jugak jd fisherman ek.

mayb 1st thing u need a fisherman's friend. yes, the gula2. hahaha
Naaiemah said…
or the friend.

hahaha
thefriend said…
Hey did u manage to commit and imp my fish?
Naaiemah said…
Right finally found a wifi ke ape.
Yeah already commit n imp. I thought ur fish were 4 but they're only 2?