Quickie
Oh this new toy is like my daemon now (like in narnia where everybody has their own daemon (more like a companion) sticking around all the time and we can talk abt everything we want, do whatever we want with them the daemons eg play catchballs chatting etc).
Today we had this sports carnival at GMI and it was pretty good we played in the rain omg paling bes kot!! Oh but of kos we didn't win all the match but still when was the last time I sweat and smell this much?
I'm thinking of reliving my childhood punye hobby (yes I did hobbies last time, time tu manade internet). I figured at least there shud be something interesting to do, something to look forward to at home.
End of year is looming yay! At least 2010 is easier and faster to write than 2009.
I went to prof Tariq Ramadan's talk last week. I didn't know he was really soft spoken haha. Will go more on this later.
Ok on my far right now there's a girl reading the Quran and cis it struck me, why didn't I make the Quran my daemon?
Ok Syada is here now so I'd better go. Omg I smell like a buffalo who never had bath in 12 years.
Today we had this sports carnival at GMI and it was pretty good we played in the rain omg paling bes kot!! Oh but of kos we didn't win all the match but still when was the last time I sweat and smell this much?
I'm thinking of reliving my childhood punye hobby (yes I did hobbies last time, time tu manade internet). I figured at least there shud be something interesting to do, something to look forward to at home.
End of year is looming yay! At least 2010 is easier and faster to write than 2009.
I went to prof Tariq Ramadan's talk last week. I didn't know he was really soft spoken haha. Will go more on this later.
Ok on my far right now there's a girl reading the Quran and cis it struck me, why didn't I make the Quran my daemon?
Ok Syada is here now so I'd better go. Omg I smell like a buffalo who never had bath in 12 years.
Comments
and what is your new toy? iphone kan?? kan??
anyhoo update abt sheikh Yusuf qardawi asappp
alhamdullilah2x..i was really thought yg mmg x ramai pg sbb xde publish sgt news bout this scholar tariq ramadhan..die sgt femes kt europe esp France.sgt suke dgr die debate dgn Sarkozy maniac..ohhoh.tp pelikkn..org malaysia x knl sgt..tp artis2 n hiburan2 lain knl sgt...erhmm..bilala mentality certain msian nk brubah..;(
im sooo glad u were one of the luckiest people dgr talk n met him live...hope awk bleh write a post telling all bout his talk..love to hear them..