Blegh
I think alak is somehow right when she said eating alone in public kinda makes us look like a loser haha especially when all other people around are with family or friends or kids or gf or bf.
Well apparently our gate is somehow rosak ke apa so I couldn't get into the house after comin back from work. Since I didn't wanna look like a burglar climbing up the gate and my pening needs attention (read: food) I decided to grab something from the nearest food place. Aih I'm kinda locked out.
So here I am eating alone surrounded with cute kids laughing and mushy couples.
Oh. I seriously think people yang about my age (hello quarter century pls) or older yang tgh hot in love with gf/bf are better off getting married je habis cite. Takyah nak conscious2 masa keluar dating takut kantoi. Untuk yg takde boleh lepak2 dulu haha. And kudos to those already married :)
Sekian.
Yang hormonal,
Naaiemah
Well apparently our gate is somehow rosak ke apa so I couldn't get into the house after comin back from work. Since I didn't wanna look like a burglar climbing up the gate and my pening needs attention (read: food) I decided to grab something from the nearest food place. Aih I'm kinda locked out.
So here I am eating alone surrounded with cute kids laughing and mushy couples.
Oh. I seriously think people yang about my age (hello quarter century pls) or older yang tgh hot in love with gf/bf are better off getting married je habis cite. Takyah nak conscious2 masa keluar dating takut kantoi. Untuk yg takde boleh lepak2 dulu haha. And kudos to those already married :)
Sekian.
Yang hormonal,
Naaiemah
Comments
lawakla nekmah..
but it is sooo true..
dont worry la looking like a loser..
sbb sgt cool..
;))
janji perut konyang..gua ape pedulik hahahahaha..
tetiba pulak rase cool sorang2 hahahah
cey taksal merajuk kat sini.hahaha
eh bile alak ckp camtuh??
mungkin terlupe nak tambah .... dan kool.
kool ape makan sorang2 altho i wud endup gali2 henbeg cari novel/ sudoku n susah payah makan sambil bace novel/ sudoku.
sbb bosan nanti cm makan dan ... termenung? tgk org? argh membazir masa! time is gold n i dont even hv any gold on me. kalo tak aku dah lame gadai leh beli tiket gi holen. eh, ok. outta topic.
Oh malasnye nak mandi.
check out my fb kte ade link conference psl hassan al-banna..awl leh pi dgr if u free..
1 lg, cool la bl sorg2. lone ranger gitu. especially bila nek flight transit sorg2 B) huhu.. so conclusionye, ana mmg cool. kehkehkeh..
however, it wasn't cool at all to sit alone in the class.. :(
Btw rawai I just dreamt abt u balik semata2 nak tgk baby nafeesa haha comel gile!
Ye sekian time kasih for the details!