Wc
I don't hate world cup. I just don't like how it has turned people into.
For example my dad had to call for subuh prayers the other day at our nearest surau. The muazzin didn't manage to get up on time because he watched a match the night before till wee hours.
Football manages to unite people from all over the world because apparently everybody shares this common ground.
If Islam were to spread this way, what would be the common ground eh? It'd be super awesome if everybody goes raving about Islam.
Am I the only one who's not affected by the world cup craze. Heheh sorry Jabulani I couldn't find anything amazing about you :p (well apart from being aerodynamically designed and super sophisticated I was stunned for a second. Or more)
For example my dad had to call for subuh prayers the other day at our nearest surau. The muazzin didn't manage to get up on time because he watched a match the night before till wee hours.
Football manages to unite people from all over the world because apparently everybody shares this common ground.
If Islam were to spread this way, what would be the common ground eh? It'd be super awesome if everybody goes raving about Islam.
Am I the only one who's not affected by the world cup craze. Heheh sorry Jabulani I couldn't find anything amazing about you :p (well apart from being aerodynamically designed and super sophisticated I was stunned for a second. Or more)
Comments
for our generations to come.
"Membina Generasi Harapan"
and apparently football manages to pull ppl apart from God too haihh.
(cey pdhal td baru tgk rerun match portugal vs korea dpr n slambe je portugal score 7-0 o_O! and crist.ronaldo adelah sweet2 gitu asik senyum2 manis kwang3)
td baca kat mana tah, for one month in every 4 years, suddenly everybody converts to footballism religion. haih nauzubillah.
ha tuh la mel. ok dah kali ke berape tame komen membina generasi harapan kat blog2. haha
second everything you say and i'm not affected either just that when i watch it, then i just tuned in i guess, hehe and i do read the back sections of the newspaper just to know the progress, hehe ;)