Breathe out

You know like when you breathe in, you have to breathe out later kan. So I'm at that phase of letting all my breath out! Fuhhhh faahhhhh. I feel so alive now. Cey macam la sebelum ni tak alive.

I've started my holidays! It's only gonna be 5 days but STILL. I so deserve a few days off. Well we all do :)

New year is approaching and I can't be more psyched up (like I always am when it's new year)

But that's just gonna be like 10 days later. For the time being let's just relish all the remaining moments that 2010 still has in store before 2011 unfolds.

Currently I'm loving the songs from Kareem Salama's 2nd album.

“What’s life worth living if I’m not living for great aspirations.
What kind of love can I find if I’m falling for every temptation.
I’m just not ready to settle down with the mundane.
I’ll hold out my hands and wait for the rain.
One foot in front of the other and I walk even though I move slowly.
Some take the quick and the easy, but I’ll take the steep and holy”
- My tears aren't pure, Kareem Salama.

The words are just perfect.

Akhir sekali, bak kate org2 peghancis, Joyeux fĂȘtes!!!!!! (I keep getting this recently) (maknanya happy holidays!!)

Comments

noisy reader said…
Agreed!

That song paling best for me.
Naaiemah said…
Right? And 'more than' too. Okla for me la..