War
Re-facebooked from wanderfulmadnificent:
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
- Imam Al-Ghazali rahimahullah.
Yes indeed, the hardest war to win is the one against ourselves.
P.s. I LOVE being a twenny five year old alhamdulillah may Allah bless the age that He has given to me.
P.p.s. Btw it was my birthday last Monday and I was pretty much overwhelmed by all the fb wallposts posted to my wall cey. Not to mention the texts, the calls and the surprised cake at 3 in the morning. Terima kasih semua (nangis2 terharu di tepi gaung)
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
- Imam Al-Ghazali rahimahullah.
Yes indeed, the hardest war to win is the one against ourselves.
P.s. I LOVE being a twenny five year old alhamdulillah may Allah bless the age that He has given to me.
P.p.s. Btw it was my birthday last Monday and I was pretty much overwhelmed by all the fb wallposts posted to my wall cey. Not to mention the texts, the calls and the surprised cake at 3 in the morning. Terima kasih semua (nangis2 terharu di tepi gaung)
Comments
"Growing Older Is Not An Excuse For Growing Up"
Well I'm both a grown-up and a grown-old (eh and a grown-big also hoho)
Tp duduk tepi gaung kan selalu ade angin kan so mcm nak isolate kan diri la sambil layan jiwang pastu terharu sorg2 haha.