Bibik
Never thought it would be this sunyi without bibik. Especially when parents have gone to work and it's only me in the house waiting for the washing machine to finish spinning so I can sidai while gathering strength and determination (and keikhlasan) to go to work - the hardest part; and blogging - the easiest part.
This morning I was suddenly so hormotional that when I heard my husband's voice on the other end of the line I burst into, well, tears. Wah I never thought it would be this hard. But then I realized it has been almost 3 months I haven't seen him, apart from webcam. Padanla mengade beno haha. Last night I saw him on webcam and he has gained weight jugak, either that or the tshirt has shrunk. Maybe the latter, kasi can. I wouldn't wish long distance marriage for other couples out there. I wouldn't wish for anybody. Cepatla hujung disember and we can be family again. I have a lot of crappy recipes to try out in mind so I can post a wall photo of the food I cook for my husband on fb and he would 'like' it, like the normal excited wives out there. I hope my food wouldnt get burnt. And I would post a status like, waiting for husband to come home from work ahh tak sabarnye. Or spring cleaning the house on the sunny weekend together.
Spm will kick off sometime next week, and I can see hikmat sweating hard right now. Haha bagus la kan makin rajin stadi berpeluh2. Recently he got an A for his physics for trial, which I'm so proud because he never kinda studied, not until these recent a couple of months. So kire ok la drpd way below A kpd A. Haha. Hopefully Hud's crash lecture on buoyancy and archimedes and my little contribution helped a bit, even though I know aunty kamaliah mmg the best physics teacher esp for last minute students like him, tak sia2 berguru sampai ke kedah :) As for the other subjects that he scored A I'm not surprised la.
Ok I think the washing machine has stopped spinning.
This morning I was suddenly so hormotional that when I heard my husband's voice on the other end of the line I burst into, well, tears. Wah I never thought it would be this hard. But then I realized it has been almost 3 months I haven't seen him, apart from webcam. Padanla mengade beno haha. Last night I saw him on webcam and he has gained weight jugak, either that or the tshirt has shrunk. Maybe the latter, kasi can. I wouldn't wish long distance marriage for other couples out there. I wouldn't wish for anybody. Cepatla hujung disember and we can be family again. I have a lot of crappy recipes to try out in mind so I can post a wall photo of the food I cook for my husband on fb and he would 'like' it, like the normal excited wives out there. I hope my food wouldnt get burnt. And I would post a status like, waiting for husband to come home from work ahh tak sabarnye. Or spring cleaning the house on the sunny weekend together.
Spm will kick off sometime next week, and I can see hikmat sweating hard right now. Haha bagus la kan makin rajin stadi berpeluh2. Recently he got an A for his physics for trial, which I'm so proud because he never kinda studied, not until these recent a couple of months. So kire ok la drpd way below A kpd A. Haha. Hopefully Hud's crash lecture on buoyancy and archimedes and my little contribution helped a bit, even though I know aunty kamaliah mmg the best physics teacher esp for last minute students like him, tak sia2 berguru sampai ke kedah :) As for the other subjects that he scored A I'm not surprised la.
Ok I think the washing machine has stopped spinning.
Comments
a great advice tho is keep yourself busy in the daytime and at night, go ahead, bawwwlll and cry your heart out and tell your sis (coz she HAS to listen!) and altho you might want to appear 'strong' to your husband but what the heck, let him know while you're at it :p
and then he will be so sad but there's really nothing that can be done so you just ended up feeling slightly better with sniffles and then he would comfort you coz that's what he has to do, hihi ;)
ya know that i am telling you all of this based on experience and now i'm looking back with a sighh, hehe and its not that we're living together, its just the hard part has subsided and i have become more or if slightly cheery, less depressive mode (thanks to a growing baby in the belly i guess)
with hardship comes ease~
and agreed with the 3rd paragraph! :P
ohh finally the hard part boleh subside ke? ingatkan mmg tak bleh! no wonder some people i know diorg bleh long distance sampai 4,5 thn, siap ade anak 3 dah. haih i can never imagine if it were me. and thanks for the advice, i just need to hear it often tho i heard uve said it many times before :)
hopping hud, no i was saying ur tshirt has shrunk, and hensem too remember hahaha
org byk ckp im not thankful, at least dpt jumpa every weekend.. maybe kot eh? slalu org kata, others had it worst, rilekla.. im not saying org lain tak teruk.. tp bila sedih tu sedih gak, regardless how long dah duk together, parting is never never easy...
tula.. cepatla akhir taun, we can all be family againnnn ...
utk awk lagila kte feel for u sbb u're pregnant... kte rase gak perasaan tu walaupun short-lived huhuhu... sedih gak takde husband di sisi di saat2 mcm tu...
hehe byk la pula kte mengarut... take care imang!
wah kite dah bleh bukak kelab isteri2 sedih. haha. tula, tp nasib baik pregnen tapi tak rase sgt, mcm no morning sickness, muntah2 etc, alhamdulillah. cume rase lapa je bile bgn pagi. kdg2 je pening. tauu sedih sgt denga berite psl bakal baby awak haritu! peh takleh imagine if its happening to me. tula lain org lain ujiannya.. kene sabar dan syukur jela everytime. hehe
haaa tula macik tipah laa guru penyelamat anak2 sedare die.. sume yang stok last minit silelah menghantar diri ke sana.. komfom tere SPM! hahahah
haha ye betul2. bulan sept die mcm blur je fizik, balik kedah dpt A teghuih