It's just an iPod

So my iPod has mysteriously died recently and apparently it can be resuscitated. With a condition: it needs to be reset to factory settings. All data needs to be wiped out. Just like when I first bought it 2 years ago. Ah sedihnye!! My whole life was there. My timeline, milestones, future plans, past future plans, future past plans, berangans, passwords and PINs, account numbers, good stuff I stole from places, ideas I discussed with people, history, everything. It's like I made a copy of me and put it in my iPod. I wonder if I can say I love my iPod more than my fon safely without my fon having to die.


Maybe it's time to start anew. Haih. New year's coming anyway.


I remember early this year I wrote in a post, "can't wait to call it a year!" and now we're almost calling it a year. Hehe.


And I also remember I wrote in a post early year 2010 to see if that year I've got lucky enough to get my finger ringed. And it happened, even though I don't exactly remember the date I got engaged/risiked and I carelessly misplaced the risik/engagement ring elsewhere just a few months after and until now it's still missing and nowhere to be found. Wah sori suamiku!!! But me and alak agreed the ring was so lawa and nice! Tak sangke taste org laki pun lawa hehe :) But I remember the engagement was sudden and I only wore an rm50 baju kurung from jalan tar and an rm10 tudung from kafu. I wonder if hikmat still keeps the photo of ummi slipped the ring onto my finger and I goofily smiled tak control ayu langsung sebab the ring was kinda tight because my finger was not that slim "_"


Ok lah enough reminiscing the embarrassing moments.


Now let's look ahead to the new year!  With new plans, new life (because I'll be moving in with hud yey! Cey padahal mcm cuak sebab takut tak jadi isteri solehah idaman kalbu sbb takpandai masak dan tak tere mengemas sehebat dan secekap bibik) and hopefully new me. Ehem. Amin. And that also means I'll be breaking out of my cosy cocoon (i.e. my parents house) that I've been hiding in and try to become a butterfly wife out there - with a butterfly husband :p one thing for sure, I'll definitely miss my comfortable cocoon. Wah I'm becoming a butterfly! Being a caterpillar ain't that bad ey, but the cycle wont complete la kan if the caterpillar doesn't metamorphose into the butterfly.


Oh actually I was talking about my much loved old iPod. So hikmat says when the pod is wiped out he will put the new iOS 5 inside. Jakunnye. Then maybe early 2012 my phone will get fed with the allegedly delicious ice cream sandwich. Jakun lagi. Ok actually there's nothing else to say.


Tonight will be another round of luggage packing. The last one before new year embarks.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

Comments

uswah said…
waaaatt awak hilangkan cincin! sabo jele.. tepakse la mintak hud belikan lagi.. ahaha.. awak nak [indah dah ke? nak pindah mana?
u know what naaiemah, i am going through that imma caterpillar living in a cozy cocoon and now tgh jadik butterfly coz i have a husband to take care of and i tell you this! it is DAUNTING! be prepared! heh ;p

the mengemas part okay, siap kena perli dgn suami coz i'm too OCD and a neat freak that he can't even touch his own stuffs, hahaha!! but the cooking part is like, i'm so amateur and i wince everytime i remember those times when my mom used to nag me about not watching her tutorials on this dish and that dish and now i'm going through recipes in books and on the internet and watching masterchef for some tips and then cooking like an octopus, hahaha and then serving and my husband comes back from work and he's all smiles and swallow whatever it is i cook for him and then kunun2 he thumbs up and then i raised my eyebrow, yeke?! and its like really funny but WORTH IT =))

yeah, we're getting there la kan ;)

so bile due? and when are you moving in with hubby?
rawaidah said…
xpenah tau ipod bole jd sgt bergune mcmtu! ok, mcm xingat mane ntah ipod ana. lastime nmpk ms packing blk mlysia. eheh.. ye, sgt bute gadget.

seronoknye at last nt akan start ur own butterfly family. n nnt ade caterpillar2 kecik jugak.. comelnye bile bygkn.
naaiemah said…
Uswah: tula.. lupe lak mane kite letak dulu! takpela cincin kawin kan dah ade haha. Nnt insyallah duduk banting kejap. Early January kot pindah tp pindah sikit2 je dulu

Wan: is it that daunting? Cuaknye! I think it depends on the expectations la kot haha tp kite dah bgtau awal2 kite takpandai msk tp akan berusaha utk pndai haha. Comelnye tetibe jd octopus time msk mmg awak certified ocd :p ala tp masakan isteri mstila sedap je kan haha

Rawai, skrg ana duk rumah hud kejap kt korea pastu dah byk kali la konon cubaan nak msk sengsorg tp last2 hud yg habiskan masak pastu ana end up basuh pinggan je kt sink -_- tp esok berazam nk masak nasi lemak hoho kedengaran agak ambitious disitu. Haha comel nye ade caterpillar kecik2 tgh rebut daun :")
hudzaifah said…
err.. nasi lemak? er.. i'm still waiting for the nasi lemak.. :p it's ok bout ur ipod.. u've got a new phone anyway XD
naaiemah said…
Eleh sape yg tambah sambal berkali2. Toldja my sambal is a killer :) at least the recipe is.
naaiemah said…
Eleh sape yg tambah sambal berkali2. Toldja my sambal is a killer :) at least the recipe is.