While he's asleep
Ok I might have only half an hour before Amru wakes up again and begs for milk so let's make this quick.
Alhamdulillah I have delivered my baby in the middle of last April. It was a normal delivery without epidural or any assisted instruments, alhamdulillah. It's hard to believe that I wheeled out of the labour room alive - with a baby - both healthy and safe. The labour pain was something I don't wanna remember at all. After all it's called a labour for a reason isn't it. Huu can't imagine mama had experienced labour for 7 times!! And also the fact that Maryam had to deliver Prophet Isa a.s ALONE without anybody (esp husband) around. Terenye org zaman dulu..
Here's a few famous FAQs thrown at me.
Sakit tak bersalin?
Of course. Tangan hud kat sebelah dah habis kene cubit, cakar, gigit dah untuk tahan sakit. Hoho. Actually the labour process has to be painful for moms to have enough force to push the baby out. Doktor ros said. Kalau tak sakit mcmane nak push kuat2. Cey cakap mcm senang je kan.
So how's life with the baby?
Sungguh bermakna! I think I had (or still have) what they called as "post-partum blues" where mommies will feel a bit miserable managing and adapting the changes, I think that's what it means. Physiological and psychological changes are some of them. Apetah lagi kene pantang makan, sgt terkejut ok sebab tibe2 takleh makan semua bende. And also it's sorta awkward (the beautiful kind of awkward) that there's someone who really relies on us. We feed him, shower him, change his diapers, tuck him in bed, sing him to sleep... everything. He really needs me! Wah this is so new to me. Cey padahal rasa macam main mak2 je ngan tame dulu mase kecik2. Hoho. Except of course this one's different.

He had jaundice for the first few weeks, and warded for almost a week. Ok baru tau perasaan mak2 yg anak sakit. RISAU is the only word found in the dictionary. Macamana perasaan mak2 kat Palestin yg berdepan dengan probability yg anak diorang takkan balik rumah langsung dah. Pastu makin terasa benci dgn berita kat tv pasal baby kene buang lepas lahir? Tak penat ke push kuat2, contraction sakit2 pastu nak buang je anak tu T_T
<- Amru under photototherapy treatment for jaundice babies
Amru tu maknanya ape?
So I had people asking when I told our son's name. We named him Amru after one of Rasulullah saw great companions, Amru ibn Al As who liberated Egypt from the Romans. Now the real challenges have begun for us to really make sure our son will live up to be as good as the real Amru ibn Al As, we hope he will be the one to liberate Palestine one day if its not been liberated yet, amin. Pray for us :)
Amru je?
Yup2, Amru bin Hudzaifah :)
Cey padahal last minit decide nama tu pastu takde idea kalau nak tambah ape2 lagi nama.
Mane gambar Amru kat Facebook?
Ok so people been asking me this also. Truth is, I've been picking the pictures from different folders in this laptop. Plus it's my husband's so folders and files are scattered everywhere T_T and while I'm at it Amru would wake up and beg for attention, love and of course, milk. And it's over a month now and I'm still doing it boleh tak. Bz nye lah kan. But now somehow I managed to grab a few photos of him and put them in this post, so I guess no need lah fb album for him. (Plus I kinda don't like it when fb makes people feel sort of 'obliged' to post pictures of important events and other people would sort of 'when's the pictures coming up its been a month now'. I mean when the pictures coming they're coming la kan. Ok or is it just me yg rasa mcmtu. Hahaha, pls blame the postpartum blues if its just me)
Ok Amru is up. Gotta go!
Alhamdulillah I have delivered my baby in the middle of last April. It was a normal delivery without epidural or any assisted instruments, alhamdulillah. It's hard to believe that I wheeled out of the labour room alive - with a baby - both healthy and safe. The labour pain was something I don't wanna remember at all. After all it's called a labour for a reason isn't it. Huu can't imagine mama had experienced labour for 7 times!! And also the fact that Maryam had to deliver Prophet Isa a.s ALONE without anybody (esp husband) around. Terenye org zaman dulu..
Here's a few famous FAQs thrown at me.
Sakit tak bersalin?
Of course. Tangan hud kat sebelah dah habis kene cubit, cakar, gigit dah untuk tahan sakit. Hoho. Actually the labour process has to be painful for moms to have enough force to push the baby out. Doktor ros said. Kalau tak sakit mcmane nak push kuat2. Cey cakap mcm senang je kan.
So how's life with the baby?
Sungguh bermakna! I think I had (or still have) what they called as "post-partum blues" where mommies will feel a bit miserable managing and adapting the changes, I think that's what it means. Physiological and psychological changes are some of them. Apetah lagi kene pantang makan, sgt terkejut ok sebab tibe2 takleh makan semua bende. And also it's sorta awkward (the beautiful kind of awkward) that there's someone who really relies on us. We feed him, shower him, change his diapers, tuck him in bed, sing him to sleep... everything. He really needs me! Wah this is so new to me. Cey padahal rasa macam main mak2 je ngan tame dulu mase kecik2. Hoho. Except of course this one's different.
Lepas nurse dah bersihkan ngan mandikan
Assalamualaikum
First family picture! Please ignore my swollen face :)

He had jaundice for the first few weeks, and warded for almost a week. Ok baru tau perasaan mak2 yg anak sakit. RISAU is the only word found in the dictionary. Macamana perasaan mak2 kat Palestin yg berdepan dengan probability yg anak diorang takkan balik rumah langsung dah. Pastu makin terasa benci dgn berita kat tv pasal baby kene buang lepas lahir? Tak penat ke push kuat2, contraction sakit2 pastu nak buang je anak tu T_T
<- Amru under photototherapy treatment for jaundice babies
Amru tu maknanya ape?
So I had people asking when I told our son's name. We named him Amru after one of Rasulullah saw great companions, Amru ibn Al As who liberated Egypt from the Romans. Now the real challenges have begun for us to really make sure our son will live up to be as good as the real Amru ibn Al As, we hope he will be the one to liberate Palestine one day if its not been liberated yet, amin. Pray for us :)
Amru je?
Yup2, Amru bin Hudzaifah :)
Cey padahal last minit decide nama tu pastu takde idea kalau nak tambah ape2 lagi nama.
Mane gambar Amru kat Facebook?
Ok so people been asking me this also. Truth is, I've been picking the pictures from different folders in this laptop. Plus it's my husband's so folders and files are scattered everywhere T_T and while I'm at it Amru would wake up and beg for attention, love and of course, milk. And it's over a month now and I'm still doing it boleh tak. Bz nye lah kan. But now somehow I managed to grab a few photos of him and put them in this post, so I guess no need lah fb album for him. (Plus I kinda don't like it when fb makes people feel sort of 'obliged' to post pictures of important events and other people would sort of 'when's the pictures coming up its been a month now'. I mean when the pictures coming they're coming la kan. Ok or is it just me yg rasa mcmtu. Hahaha, pls blame the postpartum blues if its just me)
Abg Iqbal sebut Ambeghu :)
Muka pasrah kene jaundice
Dua gambar kat atas ni ialah gambar time Amru dah sebulan.
Ok Amru is up. Gotta go!







Comments
well orang zaman dulu tere2 tu pasai anak ramai.. haha penatnye berpantang banyak kali kan.. kene sabar banyak banyak banyak.. dulu orang pesan.. jadi isteri kene banyak bersabar.. jadi ibu lagi kene super bersabar banyak banyak. haha.
Semoga Amru membesar dengan sihat & kuat & jadi anak yang soleh!
daling: yg tu ucapan utk uswah ke utk kite? haha taksal jeles!