It's approaching

What's approaching? Ramadhan lah. We have about 10 more days till Ramadhan comes again and offers abundance of bounties and opportunities to top up our deeds so we can gain the much needed redha and rahmah from Allah so we become the Muttaqun. Question: How sure are we that Allah will grant us Ramadhan this time? (Hence the doa "Allahumma ballighna ramadhan..")

I'm not sure if this poster is up yet (kalau jadi up la hahah), but consider this one underground lah.

++

Apart from that, guess what else is approaching?

Work.

In fact, it's TOMORROW!

Sigh beratnye hati. Amru will be sent to a baby nursery near my in-laws' house so if I get home late ummi can pick him up. News about baby tersedak susu is flashing everywhere in the mass. Cuaknye. I thought 3-month leave is ok enough, in fact I was grateful that cae kl just changed it's policy recently from 60 days to 90 days of maternity leave. Thanks to S the HR guy. Apparently the women in cae kl are somewhat lesser than 10 so what's there to lose if they give another extra month, plus I'm the first to get pregnant among them so kire special privilege la cewahh.. ok tu perasan sendiri je haha. But then HS asked me, when are you coming back? I replied, around July. What, you only get 3 months for your maternity? All in capital letters. Huhu. Apparently in Canada they get to leave A YEAR for the maternity. The result of paying too much taxes kot. But still..

Haih.



The two babies at home that I'll miss the most! Amru and Dhuhaa si kacang soya! Aahh comelnye dhuhaa chaannn tembam ngamuk2 sambil Amru control macho depan kemere.


++

On a happier note, hehe it was my wedding anniversary last sunday, 8th of July. Alhamdulillah it's been a year of wonderful journey with such a lovely husband and an adorable son who came out along the way :) Cey padahal baru setahun eh. No romantic candle light dinner date or luxurious cruise before the sunset. We just spent some quality time together at home... cey kualiti ke padahal I was down with diarrhea and migraine and had to snuggle myself under the quilt from am to pm while Amru conveniently threw out all the tantrum the whole day. But alhamdulillah the super daddy managed to attend both the sick wife and tantrum baby very, very skillfully. Wah hensem sungguh bergaya!! Hahaha. Hadiah terbaik anniversary ;")



++

Back to the stressed-er note,
Welcome back to work tomorrow and happy reading hundreds of emails and workloads!!

Comments

Uswah said…
hahahahah! puji laki sendri! cis comel gile gambo amru kontrol macho & dhuhaa lawak je haa ngamok2. I miss the 2 babies too kwang3. Selamat bekerja. Tawakkal je hantar baby. Awak dah usaha cari tempat terbaik untuk dia.
LOVE that picture with the Yasmin Mogahed caption!! ;)
rawai said…
gud luck2! at least ade 3 months ml! besnye. besarnya dhuhaa, dah same besar ngan amru.