Kemaskini
Salam readers! (Sekali imbas bace mcm storm readers)
Effective October (or was it mid Sept), I wouldn't have to work from Sepang (unless asked otherwise) anymore! I have moved to a new facility in Ara Damansara and I'd occasionally go to our Glenmarie facility in case there's something I need to work on the b737 sim there. I'm so thankful that I don't have to drive 140km everyday passing the whispering palm trees along the way. They're just creepy even in the morning. And the road to AA Academy, it's just plain endless. Not to mention the petrol and mileage and toll that I have to spend. Puuuu (sambil makan ade nasi terkeluar). So alhamdulillah now the journey from home to Glenmarie/Ara is only half an hour, the distance is only 30km or so, and the toll is cheaper by 20sen. Win-win. And somemore here got so many foodstalls selling kuih and keropok leko and jambu pakcu. Got Citta Mall oso within 5mins driving onii, where gott Sepang like this meh? Win-win-win!! Huhu jakunnya keje kat kawasan yg ada civilisation :D okla but I have to admit I miss vast and beautiful Sepang skies :") and somehow the one-hour journey to/fro work is enough to let me introspect myself and do some reflections along the way.
Aaand on top of it, there's me blissfully enjoying my last day working in 2012. My unpaid leave was approved by JF my GL. And it starts tomorrow and will end 6 months later! I hope time will pass veeerrryyyy slowly and would let me enjoy not getting pay checks for the next 6 months (cey bajet tidak mengapalah tiada gaji) Ngehehe.
You know Amru is suddenly 6 months old. Alhamdulillah. The boy is growing so fast it still feels like yesterday that I was wheeled out of the labor room holding a 3kg baby and now suddenly he weighs almost 9kg. I've started him on solid foods and he seems like one excited eater (like mom!) One spoon after another after another till he gets to the bottom of the bowl. Attaboy. I started with blended rice porridge mixed with carrots and potatoes. Now I'm excitedly looking up google for the new recipes and ideas for baby's first solid food. Typical noob mom :)
My husband is away now somewhere in Geoje island. He's in a place called Jampyeong I know it sounds so kampung right. Because it is a kampung pun haha. He hasn't seen his baby for almost 3 months now I can't imagine how it feels. I mean his baby as in Amru lah not the wife haha okla boleh jugakla wahah. Can't wait to see him when he comes back soon and let him babysit Amru the whole night cey balas dendam konon.
Actually I just remembered that I haven't set up the out-of-office auto reply in my email. So chow now.
Effective October (or was it mid Sept), I wouldn't have to work from Sepang (unless asked otherwise) anymore! I have moved to a new facility in Ara Damansara and I'd occasionally go to our Glenmarie facility in case there's something I need to work on the b737 sim there. I'm so thankful that I don't have to drive 140km everyday passing the whispering palm trees along the way. They're just creepy even in the morning. And the road to AA Academy, it's just plain endless. Not to mention the petrol and mileage and toll that I have to spend. Puuuu (sambil makan ade nasi terkeluar). So alhamdulillah now the journey from home to Glenmarie/Ara is only half an hour, the distance is only 30km or so, and the toll is cheaper by 20sen. Win-win. And somemore here got so many foodstalls selling kuih and keropok leko and jambu pakcu. Got Citta Mall oso within 5mins driving onii, where gott Sepang like this meh? Win-win-win!! Huhu jakunnya keje kat kawasan yg ada civilisation :D okla but I have to admit I miss vast and beautiful Sepang skies :") and somehow the one-hour journey to/fro work is enough to let me introspect myself and do some reflections along the way.
Aaand on top of it, there's me blissfully enjoying my last day working in 2012. My unpaid leave was approved by JF my GL. And it starts tomorrow and will end 6 months later! I hope time will pass veeerrryyyy slowly and would let me enjoy not getting pay checks for the next 6 months (cey bajet tidak mengapalah tiada gaji) Ngehehe.
You know Amru is suddenly 6 months old. Alhamdulillah. The boy is growing so fast it still feels like yesterday that I was wheeled out of the labor room holding a 3kg baby and now suddenly he weighs almost 9kg. I've started him on solid foods and he seems like one excited eater (like mom!) One spoon after another after another till he gets to the bottom of the bowl. Attaboy. I started with blended rice porridge mixed with carrots and potatoes. Now I'm excitedly looking up google for the new recipes and ideas for baby's first solid food. Typical noob mom :)
My husband is away now somewhere in Geoje island. He's in a place called Jampyeong I know it sounds so kampung right. Because it is a kampung pun haha. He hasn't seen his baby for almost 3 months now I can't imagine how it feels. I mean his baby as in Amru lah not the wife haha okla boleh jugakla wahah. Can't wait to see him when he comes back soon and let him babysit Amru the whole night cey balas dendam konon.
Actually I just remembered that I haven't set up the out-of-office auto reply in my email. So chow now.
Comments