Can't help it
Blessed are the ones who, despite the majority's scorn, strive against the tide just to seek victory for the deen, for the sake of Allah and Allah only.
They are truly like the aromatherapy candles. The more they are burnt, the more they are fragrant.
May the blessed ones win.
----
On another similar but kinda different note,
The general election is coming in a couple of months. Or sooner, I don't know. I wish I could make it in time to cast my vote. If I do, it will be my second time voting. My vote should count. Who knows it could make a difference. Hehe.
Honestly speaking, these days, with GE approaching and all, my Facebook feeds are not exactly the most interesting things to read. In fact I don't really look forward to at all. It's just full of information I never thought of knowing. Some are worth knowing/reading. Some are not. And I even get very, very anxious each time I click the Facebook icon that I may be fed with the information/status/comments/stories that I wish never exist. I'm talking about the battles of keyboards here. Huhu. I mean of course everyone thinks they are right and all, and its perfectly FINE. Hm but what is not fine is there are some that don't bring the akhlak along, and often get too emotional, with unnecessary words some more, and they are not the kinds that I'd like to spend my time reading at. Maybe I shouldn't be spending my time on that at all but who could help it if it is set to public and has hundreds of likes and the people commenting on it are the ones I know. Fuh dilemma habis. And at the end of the day I'd always be like, "ok die ni jahat ke baik" I know sounds so judgmental right.
Ok I'm not trying to talk about sentiments here so please don't bash me. I know these days anyone who caught posting about politics confirm kene bash punye cos you can never be right about politics, right. Haha.
But if you ask me who am I voting for, I'm gonna ask you back. Aren't you gonna vote for a Muslim yg berwibawa? I mean, ok common sense. Kalau kite tak vote org Muslim yg berwibawa macam mana diorg nak bawa agenda islam. Kalau Islam kene tindas siapa nak back up kalau bukan pemimpin Islam yg berwibawa (despite the party) and don't forget that Islam must come along with justice for people so don't worry. Or you think Islamic agenda can wait, not necessarily now. Or we should bagi rakyat hidup senang dulu baru ckp pasal Islam. Or actually Islamic agenda can go on par with keselesaan hidup rakyat. Ok ke mcmane. Huhu ok please bear with me. My political knowledge is very poor. What more the parliamentary knowledge. Dalam kelas sejarah mase form 5 dulu saya tidur je. But if the parliament (the one that determines the dasar dan halatuju negara) consists of more Muslims than nons, despite whatever party, and if there's concern about Islam (I don't know maybe concerning the IFC or LGBT or etc) of course these people with the same akidah (read: Muslim) in the parliament will reach a consensus, if not unite, (because they already have a common ground: akidah) that IFC or LGBT or etc is prohibited because and just because Islam says so. That way Islam will serve as something untouchable by external elements because there are always people keeping it's sovereignty intact. I hope I'm making sense here.
Earlier this year Korea just had its general election too. And the newly elected president is a woman. Quite surprising though because apparently Koreans are not as open minded as I think they are. The women don't usually work at the top. Well according to kak azi and also my hasben lah. The korean companies don't usually have female managers or bosses, and so do the top boards of any organizations.
Tomorrow is Korea's Independence Day. So yay to public holiday! Weekend comes earlier this time. Just so you know that housewives are excited with public holidays too. Hihi.
They are truly like the aromatherapy candles. The more they are burnt, the more they are fragrant.
May the blessed ones win.
----
On another similar but kinda different note,
The general election is coming in a couple of months. Or sooner, I don't know. I wish I could make it in time to cast my vote. If I do, it will be my second time voting. My vote should count. Who knows it could make a difference. Hehe.
Honestly speaking, these days, with GE approaching and all, my Facebook feeds are not exactly the most interesting things to read. In fact I don't really look forward to at all. It's just full of information I never thought of knowing. Some are worth knowing/reading. Some are not. And I even get very, very anxious each time I click the Facebook icon that I may be fed with the information/status/comments/stories that I wish never exist. I'm talking about the battles of keyboards here. Huhu. I mean of course everyone thinks they are right and all, and its perfectly FINE. Hm but what is not fine is there are some that don't bring the akhlak along, and often get too emotional, with unnecessary words some more, and they are not the kinds that I'd like to spend my time reading at. Maybe I shouldn't be spending my time on that at all but who could help it if it is set to public and has hundreds of likes and the people commenting on it are the ones I know. Fuh dilemma habis. And at the end of the day I'd always be like, "ok die ni jahat ke baik" I know sounds so judgmental right.
Ok I'm not trying to talk about sentiments here so please don't bash me. I know these days anyone who caught posting about politics confirm kene bash punye cos you can never be right about politics, right. Haha.
But if you ask me who am I voting for, I'm gonna ask you back. Aren't you gonna vote for a Muslim yg berwibawa? I mean, ok common sense. Kalau kite tak vote org Muslim yg berwibawa macam mana diorg nak bawa agenda islam. Kalau Islam kene tindas siapa nak back up kalau bukan pemimpin Islam yg berwibawa (despite the party) and don't forget that Islam must come along with justice for people so don't worry. Or you think Islamic agenda can wait, not necessarily now. Or we should bagi rakyat hidup senang dulu baru ckp pasal Islam. Or actually Islamic agenda can go on par with keselesaan hidup rakyat. Ok ke mcmane. Huhu ok please bear with me. My political knowledge is very poor. What more the parliamentary knowledge. Dalam kelas sejarah mase form 5 dulu saya tidur je. But if the parliament (the one that determines the dasar dan halatuju negara) consists of more Muslims than nons, despite whatever party, and if there's concern about Islam (I don't know maybe concerning the IFC or LGBT or etc) of course these people with the same akidah (read: Muslim) in the parliament will reach a consensus, if not unite, (because they already have a common ground: akidah) that IFC or LGBT or etc is prohibited because and just because Islam says so. That way Islam will serve as something untouchable by external elements because there are always people keeping it's sovereignty intact. I hope I'm making sense here.
Earlier this year Korea just had its general election too. And the newly elected president is a woman. Quite surprising though because apparently Koreans are not as open minded as I think they are. The women don't usually work at the top. Well according to kak azi and also my hasben lah. The korean companies don't usually have female managers or bosses, and so do the top boards of any organizations.
Tomorrow is Korea's Independence Day. So yay to public holiday! Weekend comes earlier this time. Just so you know that housewives are excited with public holidays too. Hihi.
Comments