Because exam is tomorrow
Just realised that this post has been in the draft bin for the longest time.
2014 saw me getting out of the most comfortable zone (- to another comfortable zone. It really depends on how I measure comfort)
It also saw me learning Punctuality the hard way (this really deserves a post of its own. Thanks to Kreimes!)
I learned a foreign language I never thought of learning - and good at it. Hehehehehehe. Been thinking to take an advanced lesson and get certified or something.
The way I perceive life is bigger. BETTER.
And I learned that, at the end of the day, people don’t want to hear your excuses. They don’t have time for unnecessary back door explanations. They don't bother. It is either you do it, or not. It is either you deliver, or not.
That complacency should be avoided at all cost.
And that effective tarbiyyah really radiates outward. No such thing as penuh diluar, kosong didalam. Or kosong diluar, penuh didalam. This also entitled a post of its own.
And that effective tarbiyyah really radiates outward. No such thing as penuh diluar, kosong didalam. Or kosong diluar, penuh didalam. This also entitled a post of its own.
.. And a lot other things.
Danach.. tschüs!
Comments