Taglich in Deutschland
I miss my family back home and I realised that it is only day 6 out of 37 days.
I thought I would never have to leave my family again after leaving the job at CAE.
What fun is going to new places if there's no good company?
Tula laki ko suruh duduk rumah nak jugak konon2 ambitious sambung belajar.
Haven't seen my husband for quite awhile before I go, and with this trip, another month will be added on top of that. So I almost forgot how he looks like.. and thank god there is technology.
Unfortunately FaceTime doesn't work. So we'll just make do with Skype.
But first, let's take a #halalselfie. Hahaha
Unfortunately FaceTime doesn't work. So we'll just make do with Skype.
But first, let's take a #halalselfie. Hahaha
Thank you for taking care of Amru and Fathi even though only for 2 weeks. They are so lucky to have you as the daddy :)

Comments