10mins resurfacing
KIDS are ASLEEP!
Need to continue writing on my dissertation, after so long seeking for some free-me-time.
But first.....
A BLOG POST!
As of now, I just can't wait for my viva to happen in another 3 weeks. Not that I've completed the dissertation, hey my experiment even failed on me (..because the harvested rainwater is not cool enough, 26deg C) and everything else just fell apart from there on.
But I decided to look at the bigger picture that master thesis is not everything.
3rd December please come fast. I can see me presenting my thesis findings, answer all the questions, come back home, pack the luggages - oh wait, they are packed, and off I go. Finally I can nod to Amru's recurring question: "Mama dah habis master? Kite boleh jumpa daddy sekarang tak?" He will even get a double nod from mama, guaranteed. Hehehe
Just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit more! Hang in there!
Suddenly remember what mama used to say, hai study 2 tahun, break pun 2 tahun? Haha what to do :p
OK now back to reality.
Signing off...
As of now, I just can't wait for my viva to happen in another 3 weeks. Not that I've completed the dissertation, hey my experiment even failed on me (..because the harvested rainwater is not cool enough, 26deg C) and everything else just fell apart from there on.
But I decided to look at the bigger picture that master thesis is not everything.
3rd December please come fast. I can see me presenting my thesis findings, answer all the questions, come back home, pack the luggages - oh wait, they are packed, and off I go. Finally I can nod to Amru's recurring question: "Mama dah habis master? Kite boleh jumpa daddy sekarang tak?" He will even get a double nod from mama, guaranteed. Hehehe
Just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit more! Hang in there!
Suddenly remember what mama used to say, hai study 2 tahun, break pun 2 tahun? Haha what to do :p
OK now back to reality.
Signing off...
Comments