Graduation


I found my graduation ceremony handbook for my undergraduate studies from 8 years ago. And on the inside cover was what mama wrote to the 23-yo me, who was then anxious if she would trip on the stage because the borrowed heeled shoes didn’t really fit. (Must thank Alak for the shoes and the black outfit)



I should be more proud with mama who has always proved to stand tall despite everything.

Won’t deny that there’s a minuscular streak of regret that I couldn’t attend my masters graduation ceremony (which happened some days ago) because otherwise I would have her comforting words of hope and wisdom written on my convo handbook again. She’s a passionate writer who always finds time to write. I want to be like her.



But after all, it’s just a ceremony and only a social media worthy (well, coming from someone who couldn’t attend all the glory😋). 

The knowledge and wisdom gained from this 2-year journey was a treasure enough to me and to say that “I’ve learned a lot” is already an understatement.


Or maybe I did actually attend the ceremony after all. Hehehe, thanks to an app and Tira who made it possible. 

Comments

ur big sister who dont wear heels nomore said…
congratulations on ur convo t-rexxxx lolssss